Saturday, December 1, 2012

Big D!!

    Amidst all of the chaos of our recent move, Kelli and nearly forgot about the trip to Dallas we had scheduled to watch the Cowboys game!  So after a long couple of days in Missoula closing on our old house, which happened yesterday morning, we hauled our last load of belongings over to Coeur d' alene and caught an early flight out of Spokane to head for big D!  
     We met Action down here and he has planned the entire trip out, even getting us a hotel room directly across the freeway from the stadium.  So in the event that my excitement keeps my eyelids open tonight I can step outside and just stare at the "8th wonder of the world", Cowboys Stadium!  
     So as I get ready to lay down and attempt to get some rest, I realize that this post is a bit short, but don't worry I'm certain that I will have PLENTY to write about after the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment