Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Here we go!

     Well after what has felt like an eternity is finally coming to an end and we are nearly completely done with our latest house purchase!  We got notified by Curtis that our loan had been approved by underwriting which means all that is seperating us from our fifth move as a couple is the title company recieving the paperwork and our signatures!  Kelli and I are both extremely excited and ready to get there so we can finally settle in to our new lives on this side of the divide.  Typically the final week before closing on a house is fairly busy and chaotic, well when you have the GL it's even more of an adventure! 
     We found out that our loan had cleared on Monday while on my way over to Billings for a two day training.  This part of the week was no big deal because I'm going to be home late wednesday night which gives us plenty of time to sign papers and move in to the new place.  Me waking up monday morning and throwing up before even getting clothes on was not part of the plan however!  I have no idea what kind of a bug I caught but I know it was strange!  I tossed and turned all night on Sunday and when I woke up I did not feel good at all, after my unexpected trip to the bathroom my upset stomach continued all the way into the airport and I prayed that I would make it through my air travels without haveing to use the little brown bag in the seat pouch in front of me!  Luckily I made it the rest of the day without throwing up again but the body aches and headaches kept on and I was sure I had the flu.  So having ate nothing since dinner the night before, I had a small bag of goldfish, a granola bar, and two ibuprofren for dinner and went to bed.  I don't know how but I woke up this morning feeling like a brand new man!  I felt so good I joined dad and Ryan in the workout center for a run on the treadmill!  Whatever I had has seemed to have run it's course, must have been the goldfish dinner:)
     So having put that little episode behind us we move forward!  Many of the things that will no doubt make this week hectic are out of our control and as those arise we will simply just enjoy the ride.  Hopefully no more freak illnesses are in our near future and we can get through the rest of it relatively smoothly!  My amazing wife has been packing us up one tote at a time so I think when I get home late tomorrow night she'll be ready for me to load them all up and we'll be ready to go!  Now we just have to hope that Wells Fargo gets the paperwork to the title company in time or the Nagle's might have an unexpected houseguest for a few days:)

Remember, time spent worrying about the things you can't control is time wasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment