Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Time flies!

     It's hard to believe that 8 years ago today this striking young couple got married!
     In the past eight years we have moved 4 times, been employed by 11 different people, survived one forest fire, more nights on the road for work than at home, made 2 trips to the emergency vet, and coped with male pattern baldness.  That's just a brief recap but as you can see it's been an interesting journey!  One thing has remained a constant throughout all of the years, and that is we're still just a couple of crazy kids who are still madly in love with each other!!
     I don't have the time or the words to express just how much I love this girl, but as we sat down and had our annual viewing of our wedding day video, I was reminded yet again that our love for each other is just as strong today as it was back then!  Kelli asked me a while back if I would go back and change any of it if given the chance and my answer was an easy one, not a chance!  Every little bump in the road life has thrown us has only made us stronger and I can't wait to see how out love will grow in the next 8 years.  No amount of time will ever make me stop feeling like the luckiest man alive!

Remember, no matter how much hair you lose or how many wrinkles you may acquire, love can overcome all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment