Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tight lines!!

     Well after another couple week absence from updating this blog it appears that I am a lot more similar to my mother than I even knew:).  We had an awesome Easter weekend with Kelli's parents, spending much of our time chasing trout on the beautiful Bitteroot river!  We caught a few fish and soaked up as much of the post card like views that we could have while we were there and can't wait to go back!

     We didn't slow down too much once we got home as the next weekend I helped Ryan with the latest addition to their house, a huge deck!  I'll have to post some pictures of it after it's inauguration, Jax's birthday party!
     Last weekend we got the chance to chase a few more fish as our friends the Ralstons came over for a visit.  We spent the weeknd catching up and hanging out on Amber Lake trying to convince our fly line to buck the wind:). 

     So as the weather continues to improve, and we quickly approach another summer season full of fun plans, my only hope is that I can improve on my consistency with these posts so you all can follow along in the fun!:)

Remember, take time to stop and look up  from time to time, you might be surprised at how relaxing a big blue sky can be!:)




No comments:

Post a Comment