Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Luckiest man alive!!

     There is a good chance that I have become the luckiest man on the Earth!  So far 2012 has been a fantastic year for our family and it looks like it's only going to get better!  A couple weeks ago you may remember from reading this that Kelli and I along with a couple friends of ours bought tickets to go see my beloved Cowboys play the Seahawks in Seattle.  We're both super excited about this trip, for not just the game but to take in Seattle as well. Being married to a die hard Cowboys fan can be a bit overwhelming at times, such as when I'm studying game film two days before a home game, waiting for coach Garrett to call me and ask my opinion.  Because of patterns like this it is inevitable that Kelli would become a Cowboys fan as well, little by little she becomes more and more of a fanatic like me, I even caught her yelling at the TV a few times last season!
     So on Sept. 16th be sure to watch for the balding blond guy half way up the North endzone completely covered in blue and white body paint, it will likely be hard to tell but thats me!  With as much fun as this game will be it just got trumped tonight by the Action man!
     On Dec. 2nd, which happens to be Sunday night football, we will be in Cowboys stadium to watch the home team clobber the Eagles!!  Our seats haven't been locked in yet but one thing you can count on when attending an event with VIP Action, they will be good!!  I have always wanted to go to a home game in Arlington and sit amongst all of the fellow fans and soak up the entire experience, the fact that it's going to happen is still a little surreal!  And man does Action know how to pick a game, every year the Philly game late in the season has alot ridding on it as far as playoff hopes go, I can only imagine what the atmosphere will be like for Sunday night football in primetime!!  Basic english cannot explain to you how excited I am for this game!  
     I told Kelli this evening, "do you realize we're now going to attend more Cowboys football games this season than Griz games!?"  She laughed and said, "yeah thats because the Cowboys tickets are easier to obtain!"  Anyone who has tried to attend a Griz home game knows what she means!  So with two Cowboys games on the schedule for this fall and an entire summer of fun yet to be had, I'd say the Mayans can believe what they want, if I can somehow squeeze a round of golf in Northern Ireland by Dec. 21st I'd be ready for the world to end:)


Remember, keep your dreams alive, someday they just may come true:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment