Tuesday, July 3, 2012

America's team is visiting Seattle!

    Last weekend we took advantage of having the Dobsons living on this end of the state by carpooling with them to Kelli's cousin Nichole's wedding in Bozeman.  It was a very brief but fun trip as we got the chance to catch up with many of Kelli's family members as well as a few of our Eastern Montana friends.  After the reception a few of us had a pool party back at one of the hotels where I sat in the hot tub sharing some stories with Kelli's cousins, molding the minds of the future:)  It was a really fun weekend and I can't wait until the next time we all can get together!
     Our good time this weekend was capped off by going over to our friends, Bryant and Hailey's, for a pizza dinner on the patio followed by purchasing tickets to the Cowboys game in September over in Seattle!  When this seasons schedule came out I immediately became excited as the 'boys only come to Seattle every few years.  They play the 16th of September and we will be there!!  I should be easy to spot on TV as our tickets are in the lower end of the "hawks nest" in the North endzone, I can't imagine there will be too many Cowboys fans in that section!  I haven't seen my team play since the Christmas game Action took us to in Arizona back in '94 I believe, I'm not sure of the exact year but I know I'm close.  Ticket prices have changed slightly since then as we put all four of them on one credit card and the grand total was nearly more than one of my paychecks!  I looked at this and wondered how anyone could take their kids to a game anymore!  Our hotel is conveniently located across the street from the hotel that the Cowboys are expected to stay at, don't forget I'm a fanatic, we know these things, so I told Kelli to bring some extra bail money as there is a pretty decent chance that I will get tackled by Damarcus Ware while trying to snag Tony Romos autograph!  She simply requested that I go after Jason Wittens signature instead, her favorite player, making the bail money worth it!
     Wether I go to jail or not one things for sure we will have a fantastic time!  Neither one of us has been to Seattle, other than the airport, so the trip will be fun in many ways!  The only problem with booking this trip now is it's all I can think about and we still have an entire summer of fun planned!  We will surely enjoy each day of the countdown, one at a time!  75 days to go!:)


Remember, it's okay to act like a kid again at any age:)

No comments:

Post a Comment