Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall changes

     Fall weather always brings with it many different changes, this fall has brought more changes than expected for our family!  Decreased hours at my job, combined with the fact that I was getting a little tired of crawling underneath trailer houses, has led me to a revised career move. I've taken a full time claims adjuster position with the same crop insurance company that my Dad and brother-in-law both work for.  As you may know I did this for about a year before moving up to Great Falls to be closer to the love of my life:)  This new position brings with it another move for our family as we will be relocating to the Spokane area so I can be closer to my new work area.  
     This move will be number four for Kelli and I as we seem to be keeping up with a once every three years average!  I know it may seem like we are semi-nomadic, which we are, but we have made many great friends through the years in our different moves and I'm sure we will do the same with this one.  I told Kelli the nice thing about this move is we can continue to move every three years, we'll just do some in-town moves now:)  
     We both understand that this move will be a big one, but we truly feel as though this is the best move for our family right now and we only hope that it all goes smoothly.  I have been commuting back and forth for the last couple weeks as we try to sell our house in Missoula.  Once it is sold then we will move over and Kelli will be on the search for a new job.  As you all know every time you move there is a whole bundle of little things that arise but Kelli and I feel like we're pretty well prepared for anything it throws our way!
     We are sad to leave the Missoula area as we have made many great friends in our short time there and Kelli's parents now live in the area also.  We are sad to leave them but at the same time 2 1/2 hours is still MUCH closer than we've ever lived to them, sure beats the heck out of the 8 hours we had before!  
     So as the leaves begin to turn color and we await the first snowfall of the year, Kelli and I are packing our bags once again, eager to take the next step in our lives!  We've had many big changes in our lives and so far not a single one has been a bad move, I know this one will be no different.  Someday we will look back on these moments in our life together and understand that each one of them helped define us as a couple!

Remember, as long as you continue to move forward, no move is a wrong move!
     

No comments:

Post a Comment