Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finally, winter!

     For about the past 3 weeks our area has been under what the weather man is calling an inversion, I call it the wackiest winter weather I've ever seen, and this morning we finally woke up to a change for the good!  SNOW!!  

     I know it doesn't look like a lot, but it's still coming down and at about three inches it's nearly more than we've had any other time this year!  We still have the inversion but for some reason it's easier to cope with if there's fluffy white snow falling out of it!  Now if it will just break the chain we've had so far this winter and not warm up to 40 tomorrow turning all this beautiful snow into messy slush!  So as I joyfully watch the snow to continue to pile up I can't help but sing to myself, "I'm dreaming of a white Super Bowl!"

Remember, when life gets you down focus on transcending the BS to find the positives in every situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment