Saturday, June 2, 2012

It's going to be a great summer!

     Now that Memorial day has come and gone, the summer months are officially upon us and with them they bring big changes for just about everyone!  Before I talk about these changes I better touch on our holiday weekend, I haven't had time to post anything about the awesome time we had over in Spokane.  
     The weekend was filled with tons of loving on our new nephew, Jax had both Kelli and I wrapped around his tiny little finger as he is quite a handsome little dude!  With as much attention the little man has been getting Kelli and I decided to treat Tatum to a special day of her own just to let her know that she is still loved.  Naturally we kind of overdid it a bit and spoiled her rotten the entire day!  We all had the most amazing time as we rode the gondolas over the Spokane falls, rode the carousel, took a pony ride, hit up the rides in the downtown park, then capped it all of with the playground at Manito park.  The day was best summed up by Tatum as she was riding on my shoulders back to the car she hugged my head and said, "I love you, this is the best trip ever!"  Your aunt Kelli and uncle Mooley couldn't agree more T!
     My two favorite girls!
Fake pony.......
followed by the real deal!
capped off with a captians chair on the worlds largest caterpillar!

     With as much fun as we had last weekend between cuddling the newest member of Ryan and Jills family, hanging out with the T-bug, and spending quality time with my parents, we weren't expecting much out of this weekend.  That all has changed very quickly however as I accepted a new job with a plumbing company in town!  The new job will be mostly service work with some new construction and the best news is all of the work is here in Missoula!  No more traveling across the divide!!  Naturally we are both completely thrilled as we have been looking for an answer to get us under the same roof again!  I still have a couple weeks of traveling as I will give my current employer a notice, but now we can see a light at the end of the tunnel!  
     Along with my good news of an upgrade in my working situation, Ryan has made a huge career change also as he has quit Cummins to go to work for the same crop insurance company Dad works for.  He's going to be a full time adjuster for them and I know he is extremely excited for the big change!  It is a very good career to get into and i think he will be quite good at it!  Kelli's parents have good news in the month of June also as they have closing dates scheduled on both the Glendive house and the new one in Stevensville along with a move in date of the 16th!  The irony of this date is that is the same weekend I will be moving back to Missoula:)  Don't think we forgot about the Butte crew, the good news on their end of the world is Hannah starts drivers education this month!  Even though that makes me feel extremely old, it is an exciting time for them I know!  Let's hope Curt doesn't teach her how to parallel park the same way we learned, parking between two straw bales out in the yard! 
     So as you can see, now that summer is officially under way, good things are starting to happen!  The way Junes already started I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer is going to bring!  All I know is I am very eager to get back home and enjoy every single day of it!

Remember, good things truly do come to those who are patient and wait:)

1 comment:

  1. Good things happening in 2012! We are a blessed family! Congratulations on the new job! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete