Thursday, June 28, 2012

Finding my inner woo!

     The Dobsons are all moved in to their new house down in Stevensville, thanks to a very helpful weekend from the Robson crew!  They all showed up last Thursday night with two trailers full of stuff and were unloaded and headed East again by Saturday!  We had a great time seeing all of them and we can't wait for our next get together!
     In an effort to carry on with some of the things Dan and Donna loved about Glendive, we decided to have a weekly dinner together, much like the ones they would have back home. So last night we went down to the new house so Dan could bbq us some steaks and Kelli and Donna could put their design caps on trying to drum up a plan for the living room.  WHile unloading some boxes they found a bunch of stuff of Kellis for her to go through, one of which was a large stuffed bear holding a valentines heart.  I remembered that I had given her the bear on our first valentines day together in 2005 and she said "yeah that was back when you still had game, now we're married".
     I immediately attempted to defend myself, bringing up different things that I would consider "game" and the more I tried to defend my romantic side the more i realized she was right!  I have lost touch with my inner woo!  For those of you who don't know, woo is just another word to describe the charm we use to spark the interest of our lady friend:)  My woo used to consist of stuffed animals sitting on a rose pedal covered bed and candles everywhere, now it has faded to taking Kelli to a movie of her choice and maybe a dinner.  Of course things like this are a nice thing to do for my wife but she easily deserves much more!  I often tell Kelli that she won the matrimonial lottery but I think it's time I step up my game again and show her why I say that!  
     So don't do like I did and throttle back your woo just because you've won the girls heart, you won her heart for a reason and she deserves to see that reason as often as possible!   I know I'm going to tap into my memory bank and attempt to sweep her off her feet every single day!  Thats the least I can do for my lottery winner:)


Remember, find ways to make her feel like the most important girl in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment