Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Winter is here

     We came home from a great weekend in Stevensville on Sunday and spent the majority of our travels on not so desire able road conditions!  It started raining I the morning and the closer we got to the apex of Lookout pass the more snow we ran into.  The roads were a little slick but they could've been a lot worse, still we came across two accidents.  Thankfully though we made it home safely, just took a little longer than usual.

     When we got home my relief from the roads was short lived as the local weather man informed us that it would be a while before we saw temps above freezing again!  The most frightening part of this news was the discovery that I think I might be getting old!!  A little blustery weather never used to bother me, now all I want to do is cozy up and stay warm!  So we spent last night out in the cold putting up a few lights, made some finishing touches to the inside Christmas decor, made ourselves some hot cocoa and did just that, cozied up!  And with a weather forecast like the one below I expect to see a lot more of this in our future:)

Remember, sometimes others don't understand your journey, they don't have to it's your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment