Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ahh technology:)

     As many of you know my sister Jill and her husband Ryan are expecting their second child any day now, and when I say any day I mean today was supposed to be the day!  For some reason though Nagle nugget #2 seems content where he is for the time being, and yes I referred to the new baby as he.  I think the number of people who think it's another girl is dwindling at a rapid rate.  So as we all wait anxiously for Tatum's little brother/sister to arrive I figured I would share with you the newest member of our family.
     After months of anticipation, my iphone arrived in the mail today!  Maybe I exaggerated a bit by referring to a phone as a member of the family but never the less I am excited!  I only had one stipulation upon receiving this new toy, I cannot activate it until it has in Kelli's words "a Kyle-proof case".  So the search was on tonight for the most indestructible case I could find.  I had heard of the Otter Box cases and how good they are so we set out to find one of those.  While looking at them at Target the young kid working the electronics area clued me in on the "Lifeproof" case.  I immediately thought "life proof HAS to be Kyle proof!"  The Target kid went on to explain how this thing is dirt proof, shock proof, snow proof, and water proof!  He even went on to tell us his buddy has one and he recently intentionally dropped his in a glass of water to test it and it worked!  Even though I had to second guess his buddies intelligence level for willingly dunking his iphone, I was still impressed enough to buy it.  To sweeten the deal even more Kelli's parents were with us and they bought it for me for a birthday gift!  The only thing better then a birthday gift early is a birthday gift this cool!!
     So now that it will be Kyle-proofed I can activate my phone tomorrow and get back to anxiously awaiting a phone call from the Nagle house!  I can't wait to see wether the next Dallas Cowboys jersey I buy will be pink or white!


Remember, the smallest acts of kindness often bring the largest amount of gratitude!!

1 comment:

  1. It's about time an iPhone was birthed into your family - your life is about to change Mr. Gannon!

    ReplyDelete