Thursday, May 17, 2012

Balance!

As this weeks work days come to a close I am looking forward to our weekend. After last weekends labor filled days I'm eager to have some sort of balance this weekend. Friday I have to finish what we started last weekend by spreading gravel where the cabin used to sit and forming up to pour concrete. Then Saturday morning I'm heading over to butte to help Curt pour the concrete for their new bathroom addition. Finally Sunday Curt is coming over to Missoula to play in a two man scramble with me.
I'm eagerly looking forward to getting our major projects completed so we can enjoy our summer. With all the warm weather we've been having lately I feel a sense of urgency to get out there and take advantage of it! We've already got a summer full of fun plans, and with a goal of being done with our projects by the end of may we should have plenty of summer to enjoy!
For now I better head out and get the last work day of the week over with, the sooner I get started the earlier I get to head for home! Easily the best day of my week!!:)

Remember, make time to enjoy the little things in life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment