Friday, May 18, 2012

If you say so doc!

     I went into the doctor one more time while over in Bozeman this week just ot make sure my elbow is still healing fine.  Kelli continues to tell me that it is just fine and I need to stop worrying about it and let it heal, but I'm a bit bullheaded at times so I went in anyway, just for some peace of mind.  Much to no ones surprise except my own the doctor more or less used the exact same words my wife did.  Even though he said it will be just fine I still asked him about the bump I can see on it, which turns out to be a bone and perfectly normal.  I asked him why it sticks up more than the other side and he simply said "well you're just more ripped on this left side".  First of all, I didn't think doctors used blue collar terminology such as ripped, and second of all, is it even possible to be stronger on one side?  Maybe that would explain why every time I open a door with my left arm it rips off of the hinges, thankfully I shake peoples hands with my right, I don't want to put anybody in the hospital!:)
     I think what actually happened was Kelli warned him I might be coming in so he told me whatever he had to to quiet the little voices in my head.  Whatever happened it worked, I haven't heard a peep out of those voices since my visit.  
     So me and my dominant left arm are about to head into town to pick up some forming material so we can finish prepping our latest concrete pour.  Once thats done I may trim the hedges since they are about two sunny days away from overtaking the front yard!  With some rainy weather in the forecast for next week I better take advantage of the nice day while it's here!


Remember, just because he's wearing a white coat doesn't mean you should believe every word he says:)

No comments:

Post a Comment