Friday, August 3, 2012

Busy summer!

     Last weekend officially kicked off Kelli and I's busy summer schedule.  She made the loop from here through Great Falls and into Kalispell, taking in a bachelorette party and meeting up with me in the Flathead valley where I was playing in a golf tournament.  All of the time I spent as a kid under the lights at the practice green in Glendive payed off as I won a four way chip off!  It was pretty exciting, the green was surrounded by easily the largest "gallery" I've ever hit in front of!  We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing in Whitefish, this was the first time we've been back there since we lived there and both of us were amazed at how much things have changed in five short years!  We only had one mishap during the weekend and that came when Duchess decided to swallow a whole rib bone on Thursday night!  I panicked like most parents would and must have called the vet half a dozen times on Friday.  He simply said all we can do is keep an eye on her and watch for any changes.  It's been over a week now and so far she's just as crazy as ever:)  Thankfully Dan and Donna were able to stay here over the weekend and keep an eye on her.  Kelli keeps telling me it's going to take a lot more than a simple rib bone to take out Duchess!
     We continue our month of travel this weekend by going over to the Nagle ranch in Spangle so Ryan and I can tie in the plumbing to his shop and the girls are taking in a complete spa day to celebrate their thirtieth birthdays!  I'm sure we'll find plenty of time to try and wear out the T-bug too!  It works out well now because while one of us is entertaining Tatum the other one is holding the Jax-man, all while Jill and Ryan take a much needed break from their man to man defense. everybody wins:)
     With one down and three to go we have plenty of traveling to do in the month of August, and I'm sure there will be an ample amount of stories to tell with each trip, so I hope all of you get your own chance to get out and enjoy the days of summer while their still here!


Remember, in Montana we're forced to cram 12 months worth of fun into 3 months of good weather, yet we do it with a smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment