Saturday, August 11, 2012

Look out Carl, here I come!

Well after three days of golf in the 90+ temperatures, I played fairly decent and finished tied for 26th overall. I'm happy with the way I played and it was a ton of fun getting to know some new people from around the state and catching up with old friends from years past. I think Curt had a lot of fun also, he played well enough on the last day to take second place in his flight!
Now it's off to settle a score with another old friend of mine who dwells in the depths of the mighty Blackfoot river, Carl the cutthroat! I'm headed out this morning for an over night float with our friends The Ralstons and If all goes well ill be posting pictures of the big boy on here Sunday night! He narrowly escaped my grasp the last time we floated and I feel confident hat we will meet face to face today!!
Be sure to tune in Sunday for a recap and hopefully it will be a very good story coupled with an excellent picture! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I know mine should be fun!

Remember, winter is full of boring weekends so be sure to make the most out of the ones the weather cooperates on!

No comments:

Post a Comment