Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fantastic weekend

Well, Kelli and I are unwinding from our amazing weekend at Quinns Hot Springs!  We attended a holy yoga retreat there and we were joined by my mother and God-mother.  It was so much fun, we learned a lot about ourselves and about our relationship with God, not to mention a few new yoga moves also!  We also learned that although aunt Linda, Kelli and I all feel like we eat pretty healthy, gluten free is not for us!  We took advantage of an excuse to search for cell phone service in a nearby town to scarf down as many puffy cheetos as humanly possible!  Kind of felt like sneaking out of fat camp but it was totally worth it and may have been just what we needed to forge ahead in our yoga triumph!


   All kidding aside though, the entire weekend was filled with hugs, love, and laughter.  Three of the most important keys to succeeding a healthy life in my opinion!  Thank you to my mother for brainstorming this event and inviting Kelli and I to join in!  I cannot wait to go to the next one!


Remember, we are all beautiful in His eyes:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment