Sunday, February 19, 2012

Back home!

     Well after a very long week in Spokane, I am back home enjoying a lazy afternoon from my couch!  Action man had a very difficult time coming out of his surgery and finally on Friday evening we finally took him home.  I think anyone who has spent a night or two at the hospital would agree that once your out of a hospital bed and in your own your overall condition seems to improve immediately!  So once he was settled in I came home and left him in GG's hands, she is felling increasingly better from her surgery so she is able to take good care of him.  It might take Dad a while to get used to the fact that she is his personal driver for the next few weeks but I'm sure she'll do great.  He'll just have to set all of the clocks in the house about twenty minutes fast so when she's scrambling to get out the door to his therapy appointment he's got a few extra minutes!
     One thing is for sure, after watching Action fight to get healthy all week, I cannot wait for him to get over this little bump in the road and back on the course!  I know he has set himself up a mental goal of May 14th to get back on the links and he better bank on me being there to tee it up with him!  I'm thinking maybe a return trip to the Coeur D' Alene resort might be a great place to kick off his summer of golf!  I don't care where he wants to go, I just want to be there!  After watching how hard of a struggle it has been so far and knowing how long he's been living in pain with is knee, no one deserves it more than him!  Heres hoping recovery goes even better than expected and we're teeing it up sooner than later!  If anybody can defy the doctors deadline with hard work and determination, it's the Action man!  Good luck Dad, we're all rooting for ya!!


Remember, even if the road you're on is bumpy, the destination will be worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment