Monday, February 20, 2012

Back to work!

     After what seems like an eternity of sitting at home searching for any available avenue of employment, I have taken an opportunity with a plumbing company based out of Manhattan.  To Kellis dismay, it's the Manhattan that is situated just West of Bozeman, not the glamorous big city in the East.  We are excited for a chance for me to get some steady income again as everything I have heard or seen about this company appears promising.  Who knows where this will take us, all I know for now is that it will take me to Bozeman for the remainder of the week!  I leave this afternoon and start work tomorrow!  Everything is kind of moving fast but it's out of my hands, this is where God is leading us so it is where we will go.
     If this blog is not updated for a few days it is not because I have given up on it, it is simply because I can't leave my wife stranded at home for a week without Pinterest:)  SO with that, here we go, off to start another chapter in our lives.  Wether this is the right job for me or not will be proven in the next few days, for now I'm just happy to be working again!  All of a sudden Kauai seems possible again!!


Remember, if a door opens step through it, live with no regrets!

1 comment: