Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Great weekend!

     Well we are back in reality now, after spending a long weekend over in Spokane with all the family, Kelli went in to work today and I continued searching for work.  Our time over there never seems like enough, this trip was four days that felt like two, but none the less we thoroughly enjoy every second we spend over there.  Friday night involved a dinner with the Skannons and a lesson on the range from the Action man for Curt and I.  We got to have coffee and catch up with the best God-mother in the world, my aunt Linda, and miss Tatum melted our hearts over and over again!  Wether she's begging Kelli to spend one more night, or telling me I'm cool, she knows which buttons to push to tug at our heart strings!  
     We had a low key super bowl party at Mom and Dad's, got to soak in the hot tub a couple times, and the dogs had a blast roaming around the Nagle ranch.  All in all it was a very enjoyable weekend, just what the doctor ordered!
     Of course the weekend had it's moments of GL (Gannon Luck), such as when Kelli and I dropped Jill off at her office so she could prepare for a trial and we went to ride the gondola that goes over the Spokane river falls.  As we searched for a parking spot downtown we watched the gondola moving and were getting excited to ride it, then we walked up to the ticket counter at 4:03, they close at 4:00.  I guess the gondola ride will remain on the list of things to do.
     Regardless of our poor timing with the river ride, we still had a great time and cannot wait till we get to go back again!  Every moment we get to spend with our God-daughter, and all of our family, is special and we cherish them more each time.  Now I suppose I should continue my job search so we can afford to get back over there and visit even more!  


Remember, opening up your heart and loving unconditionally will bring you eternal joy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment