Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Look out folks, Papas got a brand new knee!

     I took advantage of my current job situation and came over to Spokane to help out with the Action man as he went under the knife for a total knee replacement.  His surgery was yesterday, Valentines day, and it went extremely well!  His Dr. was very happy with the results and now we are anxiously awaiting his release from the hospital.  Even though he has threatened to just "walk right outta this place" many times, he's not going anywhere until he can climb the therapy steps on his own.  If things go as planned we'll be headed home tomorrow by noon.  
     In the meantime, Mother and I continue to hold down the fort from room 424.  These places tend to give me the heebie geebies so I've been spending as little time as possible in the room!  He's been getting plenty of visitors though from his sister Linda to the little miss T-bug, theres definitely no shortage of encouragement!  Who knows, at this rate maybe we can get in a quick nine Friday afternoon before I head back to Missoula!  OK maybe thats not a good idea, either way he's on his way back!

No comments:

Post a Comment