Friday, February 10, 2012

Snow snow go away!

     Oh how I wish I was with Action!  We woke up to a skiff of fresh snow this morning and it has slowly piled itself up to a couple of inches.  Meanwhile Action I presume is making the turn at one of the many golf courses at his disposal in the Phoenix valley.  I guess I shouldn't be jealous given all of the crap the two of them have gone through in the past few months they deserve some R&R more than anyone, still I can't help my desire to join him on the links!  I think Mother put it best when she said their trip down south is just what the doctor ordered, I couldn't agree more!  I just hope Action get's all of the cart riding golf out of his system cause after next Tuesday, when he gets a couple new parts, we are going to be knocking off these bucket list courses one at a time!  He told me a while ago that he figures with his new knees he's expecting another good seven years of golf before he'll have to slow down.  I figure in that amount of time, pending I find some steady income again, we should be able to hit up two to three of our "must play" courses each year.  Whatever I find for a job better pay pretty well too cause I'm including dream tracks such as Pebble Beach, Bethpage Black, and The Old Course in my list!  
     So as I sit here and watch it snow, I hope Action is honing in that short game in sunny AZ, cause I know I am.  I'm headed to the back yard right now to work on my flop shot with a lob wedge over the corner of the house, onto the sidewalk, returned by Duchess.  You would not believe how good of a shot it takes to get a tennis ball to stop on a sidewalk!  


Remember, nothing is impossible through God!

No comments:

Post a Comment