Monday, February 27, 2012

Here we go again!

     Well after last weeks ordeal I am off this morning for some more fun and festivities in the big city of Bozeman!  As I write this I realize not too long ago this would more likely be the time frame in which I was getting home for the night instead of starting my day!  I have made plenty of other early morning runs for work and will continue to do so with this new job, but they never seem to get any easier.  But with a thermos full of coffee and no one to share the highway with other than a few truckers, I kind of look forward to it.  Some of my best ideas in life have come to me in the wee hours of the morning while behind the wheel.
     My arm has slowly began to feel a little better, the swelling has gone down a little.  I've had it in the sling most of the weekend and hopefully by the time Wednesday rolls around the swelling will be gone so they can get a good picture of it.  
     And with the sound of my backup alarm going off I should probably wrap this up and hit the road!  I'm sure that just woke Kelli up which I know will make her delighted!:)  I hope you all have a great week and I will try to do the same, after last week I got no where to go but up!


Remember, wether you think you can or you think you can't, either way your right!

No comments:

Post a Comment